An ideal trip for a first time visitors to India. A true introduction to Incredible India, this tour takes you in the most popular sights of the country, often called as the Golden Triangle i.e. New Delhi, Agra and the colorful Jaipur.
Starting with the historic city of Delhi, with tree-lined boulevards in Lutyens’ New City and the hustle and bustle of the Old City, we move on to Agra to admire what is arguably the most beautiful building in the world, truly the monument of love ” Taj Mahal”, ending in the Pink City of Jaipur, with its stately forts, palaces and colourful bazaars.
- Day 01: Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi
- Day 03: Agra 210 km
- Day 04: Jaipur 240 km (enroute visit Fatehpur sikri)
- Day 05: Jaipur
- Day 06: Delhi 270 km
- Day 07: Departure
Highlights of Trip
- UNESCO World Heritage sites of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- 08th wonder of the World – Taj Mahal by sunrise.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur (Pink city).
- Badi Chaupad market in Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
Taj Mahal: In the name of Mumtaz Mahal stands the most gorgeous building in the universe, that monument of love, purity, companionship, bonding and unparalleled beauty called the Taj Mahal.
Day 1 : New Delhi (Welcome to the capital of Incredible India!)
Warm welcome to India! You will be received by Incredible Heritage India Tours representative at Delhi Airport and proceed to your hotel. On the way, your tour guide will present you all your tour documents, helpful information on getting around in India and also your complimentary mobile phone. The rest of the day is at your leisure to settle in. Depending on your arrival time, if you’d like to begin exploring Delhi on the very first day of your arrival, your driver is always available there at your disposal to escort you anywhere you’d like to go. Delhi is the capital of India and its third largest city. Delhi is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. Having been the capital of several empires in ancient India, Delhi is a major city in the old trade routes from northwest India to the Gangetic Plains. Delhi consists of two parts – New Delhi, the city created in 1911 as the imperial capital of India by the British and the Old Delhi, the Muslim capital of India between the 17th and 19th centuries. Stay overnight.
Day 2 : New Delhi
After breakfast full day sightseeing tour includes visit to Red Fort (always remains closed on Monday), Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, Humayu’s tomb, Akshardham temple and Gurudwara. New Delhi City tour including some marvelous British Monuments like India Gate, Parliament House, President House, Government Avenue, India gate, Gandhi cemetery (Raj Ghat) and Lotus Temple. At evening visit the oldest shopping avenue of Delhi – Chandni Chowk (silver street) and spent time in shopping or enjoy photography in the streets of Old Delhi. Stay overnight.
Day 3 : Agra (210 km from Delhi/ 04 hours drive)
Agra; an almost perfectly preserved 400 year old Mughal capital situated on the bank of Yamuna River, is home to India’s most famous landmark, the Taj Mahal. Agra was the capital of Mughal Empire in the 16th & 17th centuries and its superb monuments date from this era. On arrival at Agra hotel, you will be met by our representative and assisted with check in formalities. Later in the afternoon, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken for a guided sightseeing tour of master piece, the world famous monument of Love ‘Taj-Mahal’. Apart from Taj Mahal, there is the magnificent Agra Fort and Itimad-udd-daulla’s tomb to visit. At evening enjoy view of Taj Mahal at sunset time from other side of river Yamuna. Stay overnight.
Day 4 : Jaipur(240 km from Agra/ 04.20 hour’s drive)
Jaipur; The vibrant capital of Rajasthan state, which is also known as ‘pink city” for the colour of the building in its wonderful old city. Founded in the 17th century by Sawai Jai Singh, from whom it derives its name. Reach by early evening time and check into hotel for short relax. Early morning visit ‘Taj-Mahal’ with rising sun for photographic view then back to hotel for breakfast and proceed for Jaipur enroute visiting Emperor Akbar’s deserted city; Fatehpur Sikri. At evening visit most admired market in the world Johari bazaar, Chhoti chopper (famous for handicrafts, jewelry, stones etc.). Stay overnight.
Day 5 : Jaipur(210 km from Delhi/ 04 hours drive)
Morning enjoy elephant ride at Amber fort. After lunch set off to see the Pink city visiting Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar (the observatory) built in 1727 by Sawai Maharaja Jai Singh II who was a mathematician, an astronomer, an astrologer and a great musician of his era. Then visit the City Palace & Museum of the Maharaja of Jaipur with a fabulous collection of robes and saris in cotton and silk with gold latticed work. Evening visit Birla Temple and enjoy the colorful Bazaar/market… Stay overnight.
Day 6 : Delhi (270 km / 05 hour drive)
After breakfast departs back to Delhi. Check in hotel and relax. Evening at leisure followed by farewell dinner. Stay overnight.
Day 7 : Departure
Today you are free to plan your day according to your departure schedule. Later at appropriate time you will be transferred to airport (03 hours before boarding) according to flight schedule. Fly back home with sweet memories…! The services End Here!
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES:-
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. (Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- Car will be with luxury pushback seats, safety seat belts for all passengers, mineral water and ice box in cabin.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Air-conditioned double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Sightseeing tours as per the above itinerary along with an English speaking city tour guide.
- Farewell dinner on departure at Delhi or Jaipur.
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:-
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, portage and Beverages.
- Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie / video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charges.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.