Dear Respected Guest,
Namaste! Warm Greetings from Incredible Heritage India Tours!
Incredible Heritage India Tours realizes that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time and communications costs. You can feel confident that the full value of your investment is protected with Incredible Heritage India Tours. We want to give you peace of mind!
All services such as hotel accommodation & transportation are pre blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers / vendors /independent Contractors if these services are released within a mentioned time frame. If a passenger has to cancel the tour due to any reasons, then he or she would have to make an application in writing to that effect, along with the original receipt issued by the company.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please send us an email and contact our Customer Service Representative. It will take at least 30 days to process your refund, if applicable, after receipt of your written notice of cancellation.
Such cancellations will attract cancellation charges as given below.
|Time Frame||Cancellation Fee|
|Cancellation before 60 days||10% of Total Package Cost|
|Cancellation between 60 and 30 days||20% of Total Package Cost|
|Cancellation between 30 – 20 days||25% of Total Package Cost|
|Cancellation before 20 – 15 days||60% of Total Package Cost|
|Within 15 Days of Arrival||Up to 100 % of Total Package Cost|
|In case of no Show on Arrival||Up to 100 % of Total Package Cost|
- Any non-refundable costs to us, such as train fares, airfares and others, may be subject to full retention based on the concerned agency or airlines policy.
- Cancellation of part of your itinerary after arrival: In that case each situation will be analyzed in a fair way on case basis.
- In case of cancellation/delay of any train, each situation will be analyzed in a fair way on a per case basis and you will be responsible for any non refundable portions of the ticket.
- We advise our clients to subscribe to travel insurance at home at the same time they purchase their international flight tickets.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.)
- In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings, a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:-
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays, cancellations & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight/train cancellations, and accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
As our policy is one of fair travel, we will always do our best to keep all interests at heart.
Thanks & Regards
Incredible Heritage India Tours