“We are all too aware of the recent news surrounding crime in India, and we have therefore created an entire section on our webpage about safe travel for women, and anyone else who is travelling alone or in group. If you have any questions and would like to have any other assurances, don’t hesitate in contacting us.”
– Team Incredible Heritage India Tours
We want you to enjoy your travel, without the negative experiences or difficult challenges. We want you to be able to travel alone, with a friend or with a group without having to over think safety issues.
If you are a woman who wants to travel alone to India, but you are deterred due to recent media and crimes committed, we want to assure you that travel to India is safe. This is not a tactic to earn money, and we do not make false promises. As in every country, there are some risks, but we want to invite you to the India of your dreams, not that which is portrayed in the media.
On the other hand, the traveller must always plan and be aware of any dangerous or high-risk areas in the country that he/she is travelling to, and so we recommend insurance for the duration of the trip, and adequate preparation before arrival.
For travel in India, we pledge the following on your journey to this wonderful country:
- A pre-charged and pre-credited mobile phone with all the necessary numbers on arrival, to be used free of charge for the duration of your trip.
- Constant presence by a representative and of course your designated driver. Our driver will accompany you throughout the whole journey and make sure you get on the right train and right seat, and that you are safe at your hotel at the end of a day’s sightseeing.
- The Incredible Heritage India Tours team will be available 24×7 for your assistance and can organize help for you at any time of day and night.
- If you want to include certain things in the journey that will make you feel safer, just let us know and we can manage it without a problem. Safety is more important than cost, so we will try our best to provide anything to guarantee your peace of mind, whilst fitting into your budget.
We look forward to seeing you in India!
Thanks & Regards