Exclusive North India & Nepal
- Day 01: Delhi
- Day 02: Jaipur 270 km
- Day 03: Jaipur
- Day 04: Agra 240 km (enroute visit Fatehpur sikri)
- Day 05: Orchha 240 km (enroute visit Gwalior fort)
- Day 06: Khajuraho 170 km
- Day 07: Overnight train to Varanasi
- Day 08: Varanasi
- Day 09: Varanasi
- Day 10: Katmandu (by flight)
- Day 11: Katmandu
- Day 12: Katmandu
- Day 13: Delhi (by flight)
- Day 14: Delhi
- Day 15: Departure
Day 1 : New Delhi (Welcome to the capital of Incredible India!)
Warm welcome to India! You will be received by our representative at Delhi Airport and proceed to your hotel. On the way, your tour guide will present you all your tour documents, helpful information on getting around in India and also your complimentary mobile phone. The rest of the day is at your leisure to settle in. Depending on your arrival time, if you’d like to begin exploring Delhi on the very first day of your arrival, your driver is always available there at your disposal to escort you anywhere you’d like to go.
Introduction: Delhi is the capital of India and its third largest city. Delhi is one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world. Having been the capital of several empires in ancient India, Delhi is a major city in the old trade routes from northwest India to the Gangetic Plains. Delhi consists of two parts – New Delhi, the city created in 1911 as the imperial capital of India by the British and the Old Delhi, the Muslim capital of India between the 17th and 19th centuries.
Day 2 : Jaipur (The Pink City) 270 km/ 05 hr drive
Proceed for Jaipur. The vibrant capital of Rajasthan state, which is also known as ‘pink city” for the colour of the building in its wonderful old city. Founded in the 17th century by Sawai Jai Singh, from whom it derives its name. On arrival check-in and relax.
At evening visit most admired market in the world Johari bazaar, Chhoti chopper (famous for handicrafts, jewelry, stones etc.).
Day 3 : Jaipur
Morning enjoy elephant ride at Amber fort. After lunch set off to see the Pink city visiting Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Jantar Mantar (the observatory) built in 1727 by Sawai Maharaja Jai Singh II who was a mathematician, an astronomer, an astrologer and a great musician of his era. Then visit the City Palace & Museum of the Maharaja of Jaipur with a fabulous collection of robes and saris in cotton and silk with gold latticed work.
Evening visit Birla Temple and enjoy the colorful Bazaar/market…
Day 4 : Agra 240 km / 05 hr drive (*Taj Mahal remains close on every Friday)
Agra; an almost perfectly preserved 400 year old Mughal capital situated on the bank of Yamuna River, is home to India’s most famous landmark, the Taj Mahal. Agra was the capital of Mughal Empire in the 16th & 17th centuries and its superb monuments date from this era.
Proceed for Agra enroute visiting Emperor Akbar’s deserted city; Fatehpur Sikri. Reach by lunch-time and check into hotel. At evening enjoy view of Taj Mahal at sunset time from other side of river Yamuna.
Day 5 : Orchha – 250 km/ 05 hr drive (enroute visit Gwalior fort)
Early morning visit Master piece, the world famous monument of Love ‘Taj-Mahal’ with rising sun. Back to hotel for breakfast then departs for Orchha en route visit Gwalior fort known for its Rajput & Mughal style of architecture. At evening enjoy your time at bank of Betwa River.
Orchha, originally a hunting area it became the centre and capital of the Bundela. Orchha has more temples and palaces than any town of this size deserves! Spend your time to explore the palace and temples scattered across the peaceful countryside, walking in rural areas untouched by modern life and meeting the very friendly local people. The river water is cold but clean enough to swim in. spend the evening taking part in the prayer ceremony between 7pm and 8pm – it’s held twice daily at the Ram Raja Temple depending on the season.
Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6 : Khajuraho (The city of Kama sutra temples) 170 km/ 03 hr drive
After breakfast visit Jehangir Mahal and Chaturbhuj temple and relax for some time at the bank of river. Later on drive to Khajuraho (170kms). On arrival visit the most famous erotic and romantic Kama Sutra Temples which is protected as world heritage monument.
Home to the beautifully preserved ancient and famous temples which are famous for their explicit carvings depicting the full range of the Eroticism (Kama Sutra) of human emotions and relationships, as well as exquisite carvings of Gods and Goddesses. Visit to the temples built during the 09th to the 11th centuries by the powerful dynasty of Chandela Rajputs. The temples with their erotic sculptures are a feast to the eyes. The Chandelas built 85 temples in all but today only 20 temples stand intact.
Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7 : Khajuraho to Varanasi (By overnight train journey – 02nd AC sleeper class) (you also have an option to take fight)
After breakfast full day visit to eastern and western group of temple. Later drive to Satna for a memorable overnight train journey to Varanasi. Overnight journey by 02nd AC train with comfortable sleeper seats.
Day 8 : Varanasi (The Ganges)
Formerly known as Benares and Kashi; the cultural capital of India, Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh is a major center for spiritualism, mysticism, Hinduism and Indian philosophy. Varanasi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and one the oldest living city in the world (The city is a center of learning and civilization for over 5000 years) and an important pilgrimage destination not only for Hindus, but for Buddhists and Jains as well.
On arrival pick up from train station and transfer to hotel. Later visit Kashi Vishwanath temple and visit nearby Sarnath temple (the place where first prayer of Lord Buddha took place). Also worth visiting is the museum with artifacts dating back to 3rd century BC.
Evening take Rickshaw ride through the narrow lanes of the city takes you down to the river Ganges, where the temples and Ghats are lit with oil-lamps. Participate in a collective prayer ceremony, known as an Aarti and watch the floating oil-lamps on the Ganges and enjoy your time with photography and boat ride.
Day 9 : Varanasi
Early morning at sunrise we take you to experience the soul and spirit of Varanasi on boat ride on the holy River Ganges. The city has about 100 Ghats, each marked by a lingam, and from the river, we will see the bathing Ghats, as well as the cremation Ghats.
The boat ride starts from Dasashwamedh Ghat and ends at Manikarnika Ghat along the sacred Ganges, You can visit Assi Ghat, Dasashwamedh Ghat, Harish Chandra Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, and Tulsi Ghat.
Return to the hotel on foot walking through the narrow lanes and bazaars of this religious city. En route we visit many old temples and also a mosque built by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb on the site of an ancient Hindu temple.
At evening enjoy the boating from River Ganges and photography of Aarti (pray ceremony).
Overnight in Hotel.
Day 10 : Katmandu (by flight)
Kathmandu – Locked between India and Tibet the tiny kingdom of Nepal is a country full of diversity and fascination. It is a hidden Kingdom of great beauty embracing eight of the world’s ten highest mountains including Everest, Annapurna and Kanchenjunga. The scenery is stupendous, from the highest point on earth (Mount Everest) to the fertile jungle lowland. Although its people are predominantly Hindu, there is a considerable overlap with Buddhism, and it is this vibrant mix of religion and culture which characterizes the allure of Nepal and, in particular, its capital Kathmandu. It has an artistic and architectural tradition that rivals anything you will find in the great cities of Europe. Beyond the temples and bustle of the towns of the Kathmandu Valley rise the mountains of the Nepal Himalaya – the ‘Abode of Snows’.
After breakfast depart to Varanasi airport to catch the early afternoon flight for Katmandu. On arrival transfer to hotel. At evening visit the famous streets of Thamel market.
Day 11 : Katmandu
Wake up early in the morning to enjoy Sunrise view over the Great Himalayan Ranges including world’s tallest mount Everest 8848 m. Visit the famous temple of Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Sawayambhunath, Hanuman Dhoka, Boudhnath and nearby Dulikhel and Bhaktapur.
Day 12 : Katmandu (Nagarkot)
After breakfast depart to the most scenic excursion around Katmandu, Nagarkot (32kms) renowned for its spectacular sunrises and sunset when the weather is clear. It is the best spot in eastern Nepal to view Sagarmatha (Mount Everest) as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan Range. Nagarkot is a good base for medium duration treks.
On arrival visit beautiful Himalayan valleys like Annapurna, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and Manaslu – all of them above 8,100m – besides many other lesser summits. Surrounded by hills and picturesque farm houses, the quiet, cool landscape around offers opportunities for bird-watching, hiking and, of course, relaxation.
Day 13 : Delhi (by flight)
Enjoy early morning sunrise view from valley and back to Katmandu. Enjoy some time for shopping and photography in Thamel market. After lunch depart for Delhi by flight. On arrival transfer to hotel and relax. Evening at leisure to spent time in the streets of Old Delhi.
Day 14 : Delhi
After breakfast full day sightseeing tour includes visit to Red Fort (always remains closed on Monday), Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, Humayu’s tomb, Akshardham temple and Gurudwara. New Delhi City tour including some marvelous British Monuments like India Gate, Parliament House, President House, Government Avenue, India gate, Gandhi cemetery (Raj Ghat) and Lotus Temple.
Evening at leisure to visit the oldest shopping avenue of Delhi – Chandni Chowk followed by farewell dinner.
Day 15 : Departure
Today you are free to plan your day according to your departure schedule. Later at appropriate time you will be transferred to airport (03 hours before boarding) according to flight schedule.
Fly back home with sweet memories…!
The services End Here!
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES WITH FOLLOWING SERVICES:-
- A safe and comfortable air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. (Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
- Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
- Car will be with luxury pushback seats, safety seat belts for all passengers, mineral water and ice box in cabin.
- The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
- Air-conditioned double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
- Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Boat ride (sunrise and sunset) at river Ganges, Varanasi
- Sightseeing tours as per the above itinerary along with an English speaking city tour guide.
- Farewell dinner on departure at Delhi or Jaipur.
- Train tickets: – 01. Khajuraho to Varanasi (02nd AC with sleeper seats)
- Flight tickets: – 01. Varanasi to Katmandu
02. Katmandu to Delhi
Excursions to visit :
Amber Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary Bharatpur, Gwalior fort etc
Services Not Included
FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:-
- Tips, laundry, telephone bills, portage and Beverages.
- Meals unless specified.
- Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
- Movie / video camera fee at monuments.
- Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
- Medical or baggage insurance.
- Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charges.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any other service that has not been specified
- Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
- New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION:-
- Train & all the flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Air Fares are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- Any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.