Dear Respected Guest,
Namaste! Warm Greetings from Incredible Heritage India Tours!
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Your personal information will be used only to process bookings, invoice services and to deal with your enquiries. Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right of access to any information Incredible Heritage India Tours may hold about you.
Your personal information will not be passed or sold to any third party for any purpose including mail shots. Our site uses an enquiry form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their name, email address etc.) to send information to our customers and to get in touch with them when necessary.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Protection Statement
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (I T Act 2000), we are a data controller. In order to process your booking, we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, the names and addresses of party members, credit/ debit card or other payment details and special requirements such as those relating to any disability or medical condition which may affect the chosen holiday arrangements and any dietary restrictions which may disclose your religious beliefs. If we need any other personal details, we will tell you before we obtain them from you.
Please be assured that we have measures in place to protect the personal booking information held by us. This information will be passed on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements. If we need to give your details to anyone other than those listed above we will do so only with your consent.
If you do not want us to do any or all of these things, please let us know as soon as possible. We are entitled to assume you do not object to our doing any of the things mentioned in this statement unless you tell us otherwise in writing.
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We promise to respond to your request as soon as possible. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse.
Thanks & Regards
Incredible Heritage India Tours